CEO – Fishbones AS
January 2012– Present: Stavanger Area, Norway
Eirik’s job is to take Fishbones from being a unique invention to becoming a global fully operational and capable service company.
Eirik has held various management positions with Baker Hughes. Most recently, he was the Vice President for the Sub Sahara Africa Region.
- Develop & implement Fishbones growth strategy
- Build first tier global organization
- Establish Fishbones in all key markets
- Meet all stakeholders expectations
- Clients, shareholders & employees
VP Global Sales & Application Engineering
April 2012– Present: Stavanger, Norway
Thomas has the global responsibility for Sales, Marketing & Application Engineering activities.
Thomas held a number of technical and business development positions with Weatherford and Halliburton prior to joining Fishbones and has 16 years of industry experience.
- Develop & implement Fishbones sales and marketing strategy
- Develop & implement Fishbones application engineering system and organization
- Manage global sales activities
VP Middle East
December 2014 – Present: Dubai, U.A.E
Grant is responsible for growing Fishbones well stimulation completions business in the Middle East market.
Grant has worked exclusively in the Middle East / North Africa Region since 2002 in positions ranging from project management, sales & business development and executive management with Schlumberger, Weatherford and latterly with Petrofac prior to joining Fishbones.
- Develop & implement Middle East strategy
- Establish Fishbones in Middle East
- Manage sales and operations
Director of Sales, Europe
September 2012 – Present: Stavanger Area, Norway
Kristian is responsible for business development and sales in Europe.
Kristian has held product development engineering, sales and management positions with Halliburton / Easywell over the last 10 years prior to joining Fishbones.
- Develop & implement sales/business strategy
- Manage sales and operations in Europe
Lill-Susann Engevik Rugtvedt
Manager Manufacturing & Supply Chain – Fishbones AS
December 2013 – Present: Stavanger, Norway
Lill-Susann has responsibility for supply chain support, supplier management and logistics on a global scale.
Prior to joining Fishbones, Lill-Susann held various supply chain and logistics positions with Halliburton/Easywell and Technip for 7 years.
- Develop & implement global supply chain strategy
- Meet client’s expectations with on-time delivery
- Execute supplier relationship excelence
- Support Fishbones’ vision of becoming a global player
Research, Development and Sustaining Engineering Manager – Fishbones AS
May 2015 – Present: Stavanger, Norway
Max`s main focus areas are research and innovation to drive existing and new Fishbones technologies into a commercial phase, in addition to sales and customer support
Max has held simulation engineering and design engineering positions with BMW Group and Aarbakke Innovation over the last 3 years prior to joining Fishbones.
- Implement Fishbones technology strategy
- Manage R&D organization
- Develop unique new technology in close cooperation with cooperating clients
- Deliver products to the global sales organization
- Sales and customer support
Global Operations Manager – Fishbones AS
Nov 2013 – Present: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Viljoen is responsible for managing Fishbones installations globally.
Viljoen held Mechanical Engineer and Field Engineer positions with Eskom Peaking Generation and Baker Hughes, respectively, prior to joining Fishbones in 2013.
- Management of all phases of any Fishbones stimulation installation to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations
- Planning and execution of Fishbones installations
Consulting CFO – Fishbones AS
June 2016 – Present: Stavanger Area, Norway
Runar is responsible for CFO related tasks.
Runar has various consulting experience within transaction services, accounting & auditing and compliance services from EY, and has held several CFO positions in different industries.
- Manage financing strategies
- Supervision of accounting, tax and reporting issues
- Manage equity transactions
- Follow up corporate governance
- Supporting CEO in developing Fishbones